Please download and complete this HBU Release Letter 2017 and bring with you on the first day of camp or submit to email@example.com.
CHECK LIST for ALL STUDENTS
1) Harp (rental harps must be reserved by June 24th)
2) Harp dolly (if you have one)
3) Stool or bench if you use one at home
4) All extra strings that you already have
5) Music in a ½ “ black binder
7) Tuner or tuning app
8) Pick-up for the tuner. We suggest Schaller Oyster Pickup or the Clip-On Tuning.
Microphone available at Melody’s Music (281) 890-4500. You may use ear buds if you are using a tuning app.
10) Label everything with your name including harp covers, stools, binder, etc.
11) Comfortable clothes
12) Optional: Harp or Music themed clothing and/or accessories for our “harp dress”
13) SATURDAY concert attire: Please arrive dressed. All black dress, skirt or dress pants with black or white top. Skirts and dress length should be below the knee. No colored finger nail polish. Appropriate shoes for pedal harpists. Boys: White or black shirt, black dress pants. Tie is optional. Black socks with your nice black
14) You will NOT need to bring a music stand.
ON-CAMPUS STUDENTS CHECK LIST
1) Linens: bed sizes are either double or twin, and often we do not know in advance, so we recommend bringing double size sheets as they can always tuck.
4) Snacks (there will be a refrigerator in the suite)
5) Appropriate board games and movies (we ask that you limit movies to G or PG)
6) Phone to call or text parents (there are no phones in the dorms, so your best bet is to send one with your student.)
7) Laptops/tablets are permitted but are difficult to monitor. The dorm will have wifi.
8) Any medications you may need, please notify Hope Cowan (firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-993- 4969) about any medications you are bringing and also of ANY allergies especially food.
Please contact Hope Cowan: email@example.com ; 507-993- 4969
Or Susanna Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org ; 281-620- 0742